Friday, January 9, 2009

What ever happend to?

So after my recent trip, I came home and promptly got sick. thanks to all those on the plane who were coughing. My brother seems to watch only the History channel, so my tv time was limited, I was able to squeeze in Bowl games views.

So my brother and I get into conversations about beer of the past, things like Bud Dry, and every Ice beer that had come out like Ice House. While many of those are still on the market we realized the short lived New Coke, never did. How many we questioned were fired over that?

Which brings me to the real reason for writing which is Marisa Tomei. Always an actress who I admired, and one who will forever say "Like you blend" in that Brooklyn twang in My Cousin Vinny. Any way she had really fallen off the map, until the Wrestler came out. Now she is once again hearing Oscar Buzz. But the real excitement was her spot on Ellen.

Training has been off, due to illness, I just cannot seem to swim with a head cold. Don't forget to check up on AC's training

1 comment:

Unknown said...

K Cook....we are often on the same wavelength. In addition to loving Marisa Tomei myself I have often wondered about Bud Dry and the wave of Ice beers that spread through the 90's. Good times.