Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I was Tagged

Ok, so as a person who is still quite new at this I was surprised and slightly confused about having been tagged. I was tagged last night by a girl named Su. So I will do my best.
My recollection of tag is one from grade school, we had "freeze tag", "tv tag", and one of my favorite's "last one". From those unfamiliar, with Tv tag, it is similar to freeze tag, however to unfreeze you need not be touch by someone else, you need only state the name of a tv show. Doubles are not allowed. Last one was a local game, created on the playground of Irving School, where the last person to touch the fence, became "it". Players ran from fence to fence attempting to avoid being tagged. Eventually number grew so that all the kids in the playground would try to tag the "Last one".
So with that I give you five incredible things about me:
1. at 24 I fell from a roof, suffering a severe injury to my right arm;
2. I was nearly kicked out of law school in at the end of my first year;
3. My first car was a 1976 Chevy Nova, Red, with a straight 6;
4. I have introduced three couples to date who wound up married;
5. In addition to the three earring's I once wore, I had my eyebrow pierced for a period of time.

There you go.

No comments: