Thursday, February 26, 2009

its been forever

So life has definitely caught up with me of late. Between work, taking classes, teaching and coaching, there has been little free time. Spring is approaching in the north east and it couldn't come soon enough. The blues of training indoor are soon to be forgotten.
the Rutgers Tri Club has been moving forward. The classes have been great, we've had some great guests come and assist, and the group has really begun to gel and train together on their own. I couldn't be more please with the overall progress.
I'm racing this weekend, though I make it clear, I am merely using the half as a training run. Should be great and I have a client doing the same, and I'm really quite excited to see how she has progressed. she has great passion and desire, but this will be her longest distance to date!

No comments: