Friday, April 17, 2009

Exciting things in the future

So we all know that the economy has been tough. It seems every day I hear and see, some new story or way in which someone has been affected. My wife Michelle and I have decided to join forces and try and turn some of these negatives into positives.

Very soon, a new website and company will be launched, bringing together innumerable services into one place. I will continue on with the coaching of endurance athletes, and Michelle will help create comprehensive strength and conditioning programs to supplement. Michelle will continue to offer group and individual strength and conditioning programs, and I will consult on the cardio and endurance. Hopefully by joining we can offer a greater value and diversity to the fitness starved community.

And as an aside, I want to give some credit to two gentlemen, one of whom is a Blogger AC who have found a path and really impressed along the way. AC and Don, both guys I grew up with and much like everyone else have fallen in and out since high school. They are both running and have made commitments to themselves and the results have been incredible. They have kept a great balance in remembering that the winner of the race is the one who gets to the start. Give AC a shout and reach Don via Facebook and lets tell him to start Bloging for the world to hear about his incredible trip. I am truly proud of what you have both done.

Look for the launch of the new website soon! And no more hints yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

K Cook - your words are too kind. And I am excited for you and Michelle. I have no doubt you guys will rock.