Saturday, August 16, 2008

Finally on board

So I have briefly shared some disappointment with getting my PC's up and running. Most of it seems to have been the product of local shops not really being familiar with them or what was needed. I must say I put an email to Andrew of PC customer service, and he was on the phone with me in minutes. He explained to me exactly what I needed in the way of a bottom bracket (I was placing the PC's on an old bike with an old square taper).
Andrew then gave me two option of where to order the product online, and I had it shipped next day. I literally had 20 minutes, before a spin class I was teaching, and was able to get them on and get a quick ride in, it was that easy.

I am going to start the training today. I was originally scheduled to do an endurance run, which I will instead ride with my PC's. I will continue to cut back on the volume of running, and keep the speed work. Should be fun, I'll report back

Keith
www.coachkcook.com

No comments: