Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Man down -the real test

So I have been having some ankle discomfort. Not exactly sure how it happened, or even when. I first remember feeling something when i was in the pool with my zoomers. So I'm not sure, if maybe I had some mild instability and then over flexed something. Regardless, I am not running right now. so normally that would leave me a bit upset.

Now with the Power Cranks, I am building my workout on and with them almost exclusively. I have noticed how in my PC workouts, how much more challenging to use the gearing I would normally, and how my cadence is lower per gear. So Hopefully, the workouts in place of the running will keep me on and in my current run form.

On a side note for installation and usage. When installing I would definitely use the loc tite, as it gives you some extra security.

I have decided not to do the Xterra this weekend due to the ankle, so we shall wait until the next race.

No comments: